What Trial Services Does Your Case Need?
Jun 24 2015 | posted by LORR Team
There are dozens of trial services you can use to improve your case. There are record retrievals, subpoenas, legal videography, and much more. But are they something you should invest in for each and every case you take on? Probably not.
To help narrow down which trial services are the best fit for your current case, ask yourself these questions:
· Do you have witnesses who are unable to attend? If so, videography services can be a great choice. They can allow you to capture eyewitness testimony, depositions, and even expert witnesses on tape so the judge and jury can hear their story.
· Do you need to serve subpoenas, citations, or DWQs? Forget taking time out of your busy schedule to do these yourself. Instead, let someone deal with it so you can get back to the things that matter (like serving your clients and winning those cases!)
· Was your client injured? If your client was injured in an accident, a day-in-the-life video can be great evidence to present. Not only can it shed light on the extent of the injuries suffered, it can also give jurors a glimpse at how the injury has impacted your victim’s life on the whole.
· Do you lack physical evidence? Videography and photography services can help you capture accident scenes, testimony, and other intangible evidence, so you have something solid and interesting to show the court. You can also opt for record retrieval services and use things like medical records, employment records, and more as evidence.
· Does your case have many files, paperwork, or evidence? Don’t lug around boxes and huge file fodders everywhere you go. Instead, use an electronic repository, and access those documents from anywhere in the world, 24/7.
Know which trial services your case needs? Then contact LORR today. Our litigation support team can help make your case stronger, easier, and more efficient. Call now to get started.