The Benefits Of Using An Online Legal Repository
Jun 2 2014 | posted by LORR Team
Why Use a Legal Repository?
If you run a busy law firm, you know that case files and documents can get overwhelming quickly. Every new case brings with it filing cabinets of records, boxes of evidence, and countless folders full of documents and pleadings. This outdated way of filing takes up far too much space and makes it difficult to find the documents you need in a timely manner. To make things more organized and less cluttered, opt for an online legal repository, where you can store all of your information without taking up any room in your office. If you are considering a legal repository for your firm, here are a few of the benefits you can expect:
• No more boxes or folders to store or carry – No more transporting heavy boxes and folders to your meetings and court appearances. With a legal repository, your files are organized online so that you can access them anywhere you have an Internet connection.
• No more renting storage space – You’ll no longer need to take up closet space or rent a storage locker to store old case files. Simply upload your documents and evidence to your legal repository, and you can access it any time you want.
• Easy-to-find documents and evidence – Sorting through boxes trying to locate a specific document is now a thing of the past. Your legal repository makes sorting easy so that you can find what you need quickly.
• Accessible anywhere – If you need to access your files in the courtroom, during a meeting, or on a business trip, a legal repository allows you to do so.
• File security – Legal repositories come fully secured and password-protected. This is a much safer option, and your files will no longer be subject to the dangers of criminals or destruction in office fires or floods.
If you are ready to enjoy these benefits at your firm, contact LORR today. We’ll set up a comprehensive legal repository that only you can access.