Speed Up Your Case With A Record Retrieval Service
Dec 23 2013 | posted by LORR Team
Medical records, payroll records, social security records, and other sensitive documents are often key pieces of evidence that will make or break a lawsuit, but the process for retrieving these records is complicated and time-consuming, and if you’re on a tight deadline, this can be a problem. If you are in such a situation, contact LORR to take advantage of our record retrieval service. LORR offers a comprehensive record retrieval service that allows you to get the records and documents you need in a fast, easy, convenient fashion. The following facts
about our company allow us to help you in such a way:
· We have a fast-acting team – We get to work sending your records request to the appropriate party within 24 hours of receiving your order.
· We have expert retrieval professionals – Our team members know the processes of all types of record requests, including medical records, personnel files, police reports, and Worker’s Comp records. If you need a record, we know how to get it.
· We keep the lines of communication open – We’re diligent about communicating with records custodians, and we work to ensure that requests are attended to quickly and efficiently during every step of the process.
· We’re deft at handling Depositions on Written Questions (DWQs) – We seek to waive the standard 20-day waiting period on DWQ requests in order to speed up the process.
· We provide regular reports – We check in regularly to inform you of your request’s status and its estimated time of arrival.
Once we produce the records we have them bound and bates-labeled, and then deliver them in the most convenient way possible, whether that is directly to your office, via email, or on a CD. We’ll also include a sealed copy for the court, and if DWQs, affidavits, or other forms are required, we’ll integrate those as well.
If you need a way to speed up your case, choose LORR’s record retrieval service. We’ll ensure that you don’t get bogged down in time-consuming records tasks, and we’ll help you get the results you need quickly and easily.