5 Ways Trial Support Services Can Improve Your Case
Jun 24 2015 | posted by LORR Team
Need to give your current case a boost? Trial support services can be a great place to start. Not only can they strengthen your case and your chances of winning, they can also help speed up the process, ensure you get the proper witnesses and records, and help you stay organized.
Overall, trial support services can:
· Speed up your case – Make the process easier and more efficient by allowing a trial support pro to handle your records requests, subpoenas, DWQs, and other legwork. They can get the job done quickly and efficiently, while you work on your clients’ cases.
· Strengthen your case –Want stronger evidence? Use legal videographers to give your case a boost. This is especially helpful in injury cases, where a day-in-the-life video can be extremely convincing.
· Better organize your case– Forget lugging around folders, briefcases, and boxes to every meeting. Let a trial support service team put together an electronic repository, and you can access your files from anywhere in the world.
· Get the proper witnesses for your case– Make sure you get the witnesses you need by hiring a trial support team to handle your subpoenas, citations, and DWQs. They know how to track down hard-to-find witnesses, and they’ll make sure you get the testimony you need to move forward.
· Secure those hard-to-get records– Some records, particularly medical ones, are extremely difficult (and time-consuming) to get your hands on. Fortunately, a trial support service pro has tons of experience in this area, and they know who to contact, what forms to file, and how to keep the ball rolling so you can get that record as soon as possible.
Next time your case needs a little boost, consider using LORR’s top-notch trial support services. We offer videography, photography, records retrieval, subpoena, and citation services and much more. Call us now to get started.