5 Ways a Legal Repository Can Benefit Your Firm
Mar 1 2015 | posted by LORR Team
A legal repository doesn’t just make your life as an attorney easier, it actually has real, tangible benefits for your firm, too. It can increase the success of your cases, it can make serving customers easier, and it can transform the way you and your team work on a daily basis.
Are you considering investing in a legal repository? If so, expect it to change your firm in a number of ways. A legal repository will:
1. Keep your firm better organized – Without a legal repository, you’re stuck stuffing case files, documents, and evidence into cardboard boxes, filing cabinets, closets, and other areas throughout your office. This makes it hard to keep stock of what you have, and it can make managing your caseload even more difficult in the long haul.
2. Free up space in your office – All those boxes and filing cabinets take up a lot of space, especially if you’ve got years’ and years’ worth of documents. By switching to a legal repository, you can get rid of all those space-consuming containers and free up room in your office for more important things (like maybe a new employee!)
3. Give you mobility – One of the best things about a legal repository is that it’s online, 24-7. That means you can access it anytime, anywhere. You don’t have to be at your desk or in your office. You can access your files and documents from the courtroom, from your clients’ office, or even on a plane while you travel.
4. Make finding documents a breeze – No more sifting through hundreds of files and folders just to find one piece of evidence. With a legal repository, finding what you need is a breeze. Just enter a few search terms, and you’ll have the document in seconds.
5. Cut down on your costs – If you’re like many attorneys, you’ve actually had to invest money and resources into your current filing system. You’ve purchased expensive filing cabinets, you’ve rented out storage space, and much, much more. These items can add up over the years. With a legal repository, you no longer have to foot the bill for additional storage, which can save you significantly in the long run.
Want to reap all the benefits a legal repository has to offer? Then contact LORR today. We’ll help set up a repository for your firm. We’ll even scan your documents, evidence, and files for you.