5 Services Texas Litigation Support Can Provide
Mar 14 2016 | posted by Law & Order
When you’ve got loads of cases or you’re short staffed, calling in LORR’s Texas litigation support team can be a big help. It can take work off your shoulders, free up your team, and help keep your cases moving, even when you’re short on time.
But how exactly can our Texas litigation support team help? Here are five big areas they can provide relief in:
1. Record retrieval – Need an employment file? Medical records? A police report? Our Texas litigation support team can snap into action and get the request filed within 24 hours. We’ll send over all the appropriate documentation, and we’ll even keep on slow-to-move records custodians to make sure you get what you need in a timely fashion.
2. Online file repository – No more storing case files in boxes and filing cabinets. We’ll get your files and documents organized in an easy-to-use, always accessible online legal repository, so you can pull them up anywhere or any time you need them.
3. Legal presentations – Great legal presentations are crucial to winning a case, but they also take up tons of resources, time, and effort — something many busy firms are short on. Texas litigation support can create compelling legal presentations that not only look great but sway the jury in your favor, too.
4. Videography & photography – Nothing convinces a jury more than visual evidence, and our Texas litigation support experts can help you get just that. They’ll take photos of crime and accident scenes, capture witness testimony on film, and get you the imagery you need to convince the jury your client is the winner.
5. Subpoenas – Need to serve a subpoena? Issue a DWQ? Don’t waste your team’s time on such menial tasks. Let our pros handle it on your behalf.
In need of Texas litigation support to ease your firm’s current caseload? Contact the legal experts at LORR today. We’re here to help.