5 Reasons to Outsource Your Subpoena Services
Dec 8 2014 | posted by LORR Team
While it is possible to handle your subpoenas and citations in-house, the truth is that it’s not usually the best option. Subpoenas often take quite a bit of effort, resources and, most importantly, time away from your cases. In the end, it’s usually more cost-effective and efficient to use outsourced subpoena services instead.
Outsourcing your subpoena services can:
· Save you time – Subpoenas can take a very long time to serve – especially if the person being served is avoiding you, hiding or flying below the radar. An outsourced professional can take this burden off your hands, and allow you to get back to the more important tasks you have at hand.
· Ensure proper procedure is followed – You can’t just let anyone from the office serve your subpoenas. If you want to ensure that proper laws and procedures are followed, you need an experienced pro to do it. Outsourcing can give you access to those pros at an affordable cost.
· Help you track down difficult-to-find parties – If you have a particularly uncooperative or hard-to-find party, it can take a lot of effort and many resources to try and locate them. Pros will be better equipped to track those parties down and serve them in a timely fashion.
· Ensure discretion – If you have a witness that requires discretion, having an identifiable member of your staff visit them is just not an option. Outsourcing your subpoena services can help you avoid revealing your witness, and ensure their privacy is kept intact.
· Provide delivery service – Most outsourced subpoena services will also offer to return the subpoena back to the court once executed. This can save your office time, and it can ensure nothing falls through the cracks or hurts your case.
Want to save your office some time and effort, and ensure your subpoenas are served correctly and on time? Then consider using LORR’s outsourced subpoena services. For just one affordable price, we’ll serve the subpoena, execute it and deliver it back to the courthouse on time and by deadline. Call or email today to learn more or to get started.
Social Media Blurb: Still doing your own subpoenas? Here’s why you should use outsource